At Longview Financial Advisors, our process helps clients turn their values, passions, and motivations into a philanthropic plan that is focused and gets results.
Identifying what matters most to you creates purpose. Whether you are just starting the process of thinking about giving or have supported your community for many years, we can help you give more purposefully to create greater impact.
“To give away money is an easy matter and in any man’s power. But to decide to whom to give it and how large and when, and for what purpose and how, is neither in every man’s power nor an easy matter.”
Identify values that are most important to you.
2. PassionsList the passions with which you most identify.
3. MotivationsLink your values and passions to create a giving mission statement.
4. OpportunitiesSeek opportunities that match your giving purpose.
5. GoalsDetermine how to best use your resources.
6. Action PlanBring your values, passions, giving purpose and goals together to create impact.
7. ReflectionTrack your progress.
Your Philanthropic Plan
Complete the form below to gain access to our guide, “7 Steps to Create Your Philanthropic Plan”.
By submitting this form, you are consenting to receive marketing emails from: Longview Financial Advisors, Inc., 4245 Balmoral Drive, Suite 306, Huntsville, AL, 35801, US, https://www.longviewfa.com. You can revoke your consent to receive emails at any time by using the SafeUnsubscribe link, found at the bottom of every email. Emails are serviced by Constant Contact.
In addition to walking you through the creation of your philanthropic plan, our philanthropic consulting services include:
- Strategies for lifetime giving
- Approaches to create strong families through philanthropy
- Legacy planning through philanthropy
- Strategic philanthropy
Philanthropic consulting is included as a service under our Capstone Model, but you do not have to be an ongoing client to value from this service. We can also serve as your philanthropic advisor alongside the advisory team you’ve already created.
We commit to cultivating a culture of giving because we believe that businesses have a duty to all of their stakeholders: clients, team members, shareholders and community. As part of our commitment, we will:
- Be a resource of knowledge for clients interested in becoming more strategic in their giving.
- Encourage our clients, team members and shareholders to define their path to making a difference.
- Educate and communicate to the public the importance of philanthropy.
- Engage with our community partners to create positive impact in our local communities.
- Live what we teach; be a force for good.