At Longview, one of our goals is to help our respective communities grow and flourish.
To support this mission, we launched our corporate charitable giving program in 2015 with support from every employee owner. Longview sets aside a portion of each year’s net profits to be given as monetary gifts into the communities the following year.
We like to roll up our sleeves and get to work in our communities.
Our team members are given two full days of paid community leave to volunteer with charitable organizations of their choice. An additional four hours is given to team members to serve together as a group in the community. This time is designed to encourage our team to get out of the office and into their communities as they look for new and unique ways to serve and give back.
Why is this important to us? Because we care.
In fact, it is one of our key founding principles.
We commit to cultivating a culture of giving because we believe that businesses have a duty to all of their stakeholders: clients, team members, shareholders and community. As part of our commitment, we will:
- Be a resource of knowledge for clients interested in becoming more strategic in their giving.
- Encourage our clients, team members and shareholders to define their path to making a difference.
- Educate and communicate to the public the importance of philanthropy.
- Engage with our community partners to create positive impact in our local communities.
- Live what we teach; be a force for good.