Chief Investment Officer (CIO)
Wes is Longview’s Chief Investment Officer (CIO). As the head of Investment Management, Wes works to conduct in-depth market research, develop investment recommendations, and implement client portfolios. Wes is dedicated to providing an academically sound and robust investment framework.
Wes received a Bachelor of Science in Economics from Jacksonville State University. He received a Master of Science in Financial Planning from the University of Alabama. In addition to his undergraduate and graduate degrees, he is a Certified Investment Management Analyst® (CIMA®). The CIMA® certification is the peak international, technical portfolio construction program for investment consultants, financial advisors, and wealth management professionals.
Wes is passionate about family and enjoys spending time with his wife and 3 boys. He can often be found hanging out on the sideline of a local basketball court, soccer field, or baseball field. He is also very involved with his church.
In 2002, Wes established and continues to run a private foundation in memory of his parents that helps local charities with food drives, provides holiday support, and assists in disaster relief efforts. The foundation also gives a scholarship for graduating seniors in the Gadsden, Alabama area.
- Bachelor of Science in Economics – Jacksonville State University
- Master of Science – Human Environmental Science with emphasis in Financial Planning – University of Alabama
- Credentials & Professional Affiliations:
- Certified Investment Management Analyst® (CIMA®)
- Investments and Wealth Institute® (IWI) Member
- NAPFA Affiliate Member
- Community Involvement
- Charles & Lisa Johnson Memorial Foundation
- Glencoe City Parks & Recreation Volunteer
- Jacksonville Exchange Club