Director of Financial Planning
Jeff is Longview’s Director of Financial Planning and a CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™ Professional. He joined the Longview team in 2013. He is proud to lead a team focused on integrity, transparency, and collaboration.
Before joining Longview, he spent 12 years with the Department of Defense and NASA, designing, implementing and maintaining large computer systems. While volunteering with the United Way of Madison County providing free tax prep for low-income families, he realized it was time for a career change. He now enjoys working with families as they blend their financial and life goals.
Jeff currently serves as Immediate Past Chair of the Board for the National Association of Personal Financial Advisors (NAPFA) Board of Directors. In his role as Board Chair, he advocates on Capital Hill for Fee-Only and Fiduciary legislation to protect American families. He previously served as Treasurer for the Board. He has also served as Chair, President, and Symposium Director for NAPFA’s South Region Board.
In the local community, Jeff supports the Community Foundation of Greater Huntsville as a member of the Philanthropic Advisor Network. He supports Wellstone as a member of the Trusted Advisor network. He is a member of Leadership Greater Huntsville Connect 19 and served as a volunteer for additional Connect classes.
Away from the office, Jeff enjoys spending time with his family, watching Braves baseball and college football. He considers himself an adventurous eater and sports a love of Disney Parks history.
- Bachelor of Science in Information Systems – University of Alabama in Huntsville
- Master of Science – Human Environmental Science with an emphasis in Financial Planning – University of Alabama
- Credentials & Professional Affiliations:
- CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™ (CFP®) Professional
- IRS Enrolled Agent (EA)
- NAPFA Registered Financial Advisor (NRFA)
- Community Involvement
- National Association of Personal Financial Advisors (NAPFA)
- Community Foundation of Greater Huntsville
- Leadership Greater Huntsville