Andrew is a CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™ Professional and lead financial planner with a specialization in working with clients with equity compensation, young professionals, individuals nearing or at retirement, and special needs families. Andrew is dedicated to understanding the values and goals of clients through a customized approach that addresses the potential challenges and opportunities while also helping them live their most fulfilling lives.
Within the financial planning profession, Andrew is an active member with the National Association of Personal Financial Advisors (NAPFA) and served as the national chair of NAPFA Genesis from 2015 to 2016. He has also served as a volunteer and board member for various non-profit organizations including Leadership Greater Huntsville, the Southeastern Rett Syndrome Alliance, the ELCA Southeastern Synod Finance Committee, and the Huntsville Hospital Development Council. In 2021, Andrew received the Jack Davis Professional Achievement Award from the University of Alabama given to alumni for their professional accomplishments.
Andrew lives in Nashville with his wife, Kristin, and their two children. In his spare time, Andrew enjoys watching as much live music as he can as well as travel, cooking, mixology, reading, and playing golf and hockey.
- Master of Science – Human Environmental Science with an emphasis in Financial Planning – University of Alabama
- Bachelor of Science in Education – University of Alabama
- NAPFA Residency & FPA Residency
- Credentials & Professional Affiliations:
- CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™ (CFP®) Professional
- ACCREDITED ESTATE PLANNER® (AEP®)
- NAPFA Registered Financial Advisor (NRFA)
- Financial Planning Association (FPA) Member
- National Association of Estate Planners & Councils (NAEPC)
- Community Involvement
- Leadership Greater Huntsville (Board of Directors)
- Financial and Estate Planning Council of Huntsville
- ELCA Southeastern Synod Finance Committee